Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mmmmm....CANDY!


Well it didn't take long for Adam to figure out that Halloween is pretty cool. It didn't take me long to figure out that dressing up a 15-month-old and taking him out trick-or-treating was 100% more fun for me than it was him. I don't think I have ever been that excited about trick-or-treating since I was a kid!

We made it to Gramma Bryan's house, Gramma Evans' house, Aunt Karla's, and then three church members in our branch before Adam's patience waned. However, he was really fascinated with all of the kids in costumes (particularly a cute little blonde fairy princess). I think next year he'll be unstoppable...


Daddy and Adam ready for the candy fest (if you look closely at Adam, you can see he's already started...)

Adam in the "Li'l Monster" outfit Gramma Evans made. He wasn't so wild about the headband.
Love the wings on back!



























No comments: