Friday, February 27, 2009

Boys and their noise!

Um... yeah - -I dedicate this to my sister-in-law's blog (she wrote my my nephew giggles when he makes a bodily function noise). And then I remembered another Adam-ism this week. He was sitting in his high chair and would pass a little bit of gas - then giggle. Apparently the giggle "shut off" the gas-passing mechanism, because he would have a little more gas pass and giggle again. This continued about 5 or 6 times in quick succession and while he thought he was all alone. I was hiding around the corner both bemused and amused that at such a young age they've already figured out the fun noises the mortal body makes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, so you mean this is somehow innate. The horror!

Katie Evans said...

This one we can't even blame on their dads...boys must come pre-programed! :)