Monday, April 11, 2011

Our little stinker-girl!

Julianna has about the pleasantest disposition of any baby I have ever known. She is also quite the clown - - and quite the little devil. I have thwarted her countless times (easily 10 times in the last hour) as she has attempted to get into the bedroom she shares with Adam. I'm guessing that she's gotten a little bored without his badgering - - but she keeps trying to go in to wake him up. After her success with this last week, I have to be extra vigilant!  What is so amusing is that she crawls or walks as quietly as she can  -but the minute she realizes that I'm after her, she goes as fast as she can on all fours. Of course, I catch her (but barely!), and she just lets out squeals of laughter!  She's a stinker, that one, but a charmingly funny little thing, too!

Of course, she's into everything, too. Let's see, today she's managed to completely undo an entire basket of folded laundry, unpack a paper box full of bills and papers, my sock drawer and the towel drawer in the kitchen. She got into the garbage can and found herself a snack from the top of the stack (don't worry - I fished it out of her mouth, already!), and has finally been slowed down by offering her the phone Karlia got her for her birthday (believe me, she knows EXACTLY what it is for!).

AND she just got the china cabinet open and was unloading David's grandma's china from occupied Japan when I caught her!  OI! Busy baby! Adam wasn't this busy!

And all of this in the last hour. I think I'm going to try refolding the laundry - although I'm nuts to do it while she's still up!

No comments: