Sunday, January 31, 2010

Picture updates!

After trick-or-treating, it's never a good thing to hear your two-year-old announce, "M-M, nose." Sure enough, it was exactly what I thought it was. Of course, rather than let him fish it out, I held his hand while I grabbed my camera. He was thriled, obviously. :) Don't worry, though, when he did retrieve it, he didn't let it go to waste.



Our first deep snow of the season... Adam wasn't a fan. He thought he would stand on top of it...


My two cute clowns! (Pre-M&M incident)

A little too much Christmas cheer. Like any good mother, I wouldn't let anyone rescue him before I got a good picture.





"Here, kitty, kitty!" For all of the naysayers saying there aren't mountain lions around here, please tell me what cat leaves paw prints this big in the snow!


A silly boy finding new uses for his mittens!

No comments: